Friday, December 2, 2011

Fear of the Gym

How many of you work out at a gym? Is it weird that I've never been to one? No, not because I hate exercising. I don't mind exercise...its good for you. I just limit myself to the treadmill in my basement.

The reason why I've never worked out at a gym is because I'm scared of the changing rooms.

I don't know how gym change rooms look like...is it true people just change in front of each other? I can't do that. I can't even wear a bathing suit without shorts and a swimming tank :/

I want to know more about these "mysterious" changing rooms because I'm tired of being scared (maybe scared is a bit strong...uninformed?) about them. I want to join a sport next semester and I need to know how going to a gym works.

So please share...
Also, any funny gym stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment