Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Law of Entropy - Disorder in our Lives

The Law of Entropy states that, technically, all chemical reactions are favoured so that the universe becomes more disordered. Anything which doesn't increase chaos in life is, therefore, not favoured and requires enery input for it to occur.

Remind you of something?

In my life, I feel I am constantly tired..putting in the work to keep everything order while my world seems determined to cause me to fall apart. Where do I get the extra energy from? (Please let me know).

In university, I come across some people just so put together. They don't procrastinate and are able to juggle classes, research, a job, sports and STILL have time for friends and look good. They also are so full of energy. I admire them...I want to be them. I am tired of being disorganized and everything falling into chaos. (This is going to turn into post about procrastination, isn't it?)

I never can do anything else except study because I promise myself I will study. however, during this said study time, I feel okay to procrastinate. So it takes me longer to do my work and in the meanwhile, I haven't accomplished much.

While I'm not accomplishing anything, my conscious is tearing me apart on the inside...blaming me, cursing me, absolutely furious with how I am behaving. This is when I feel out of control. I know what I need to do but I just can't do it.

Ever felt like that? Yea...its a common feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment